Undergraduate Learning Goals and Objectives.
These are our goals for you as you advance in your undergraduate program at the O’Malley School:
- Communicate effectively through writing and oral presentations.
- Demonstrate global learning and intercultural awareness.
- Employ quantitative skills in problem-solving to support decision-making
- Understand how to incorporate ethics into business practices and demonstrate an awareness of social justice issues in business.
- Demonstrate an ability to think critically by analyzing business situations and recommending appropriate actions.