Research experience can help you define your career goals as well as forge long-lasting professional relationships with faculty members. Opportunities range from collaborating with faculty members on case studies, to business consulting projects, to analyzing data for a journal or conference publication. Manhattan College offers several research programs:
- Jasper Summer Research Scholars: a competitive program that funds student research during the summer.
- Summer Fellows: a fellowship that is awarded to one star School of Business student a year. This competitive program supports big dreams by helping students connect their academics with experiential learning opportunities.
Past student research topics have included:
- For the Game. For the World. For the Economy?: The Sports Economics of FIFA World Cups
- Sex and Candy: The Influence of Sexual Content and Consumer Trait Perceptions on Ad Evaluations
- The Correlation Between Sports and Entrepreneurial Success