- González Ramírez, J., Kling, C.L. & Valcu, A. (2012). An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture. Annual Review of Resource Economics, (4) 146–160.
- González Ramírez, J., & Ji, Y. (2015). Agricultural Land Use Change in the Corn Belt.Agricultural Policy Review (2) 1.
- González Ramírez, J., & Kling, C. L. (2015). Double-dipping in Environmental Markets under Two Second Best Scenarios.
- González Ramírez, J., & Arbuckle Jr., J. G. (2016). Cost-Share Effectiveness in the Diffusion of a Newly Perceived Pollution Abatement Technology in Agriculture: The Case of Cover Crops in Iowa.
- González Ramírez, J. & Meriggi, N. (2016) Gender Specific Risk Preferences, Intra-household Bargaining, and Investment Decisions: Experimental Evidence from Rural Cameroon.
Work in Progress:
- “The Effect of Nudges on the Willingness to Accept to Adopt Cover Crop” (with Catherine Kling and Dave Keiser).
- Agricultural & Applied Economics Association Annual Meeting, Boston, MA, August.
- Economics Department Workshop Seminar, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, December.
- Midwest Economics Association Annual Meeting, Evanston, IL, April.
- Missouri Valley Economics Association Meeting, Kansas City, MO, October.
- Agricultural & Applied Economics Association & Western Agricultural Economics Association Joint Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, July.
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists Annual Conference, Helsinki, Finland, June.
- Heartland Environmental and Resource Economics Conference, Champaign-Urbana, IL, November.
- Missouri Valley Economics Association Meeting, St. Louis, MO, October.