The Musical Theater Intensive is a 10-session online program offering participants an opportunity to engage with Broadway professionals through synchronous and asynchronous modalities, using Moodle LMS and Google Meet.
During the program, participants will work with professional instructors for ten 90-minute live sessions. If a participant misses a live session, they may view the recorded session for up to 24 hours after the session. Instructors offer a guided approach to learning using Zoom and supporting materials such as tracks, sheet music, videos, case studies, templates, and much more!
Our faculty includes professionals trained on Lee Strasberg’s method, stage, television, and film experience. Currently working or worked in Broadway and TV shows such as Hamilton, Survivor's Remorse, High School Musical, Newsies, Matilda, Finding Neverland, Blood Brothers, Les Miserables, On Your Toes, Guys and Dolls, Sullivan and Gilbert, The Boys from Syracuse, Rebelde Way, So You Think You Can Dance. Check their Bios by clicking on each module.
After the program, participants will receive a Musical Theater Intensive certificate of attendance from Manhattan College.
This program is only offered to institutions with a minimum of 12 participants. To schedule the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants must have laptops, PCs, or iPad and a stable internet connection to connect to the class.
- Create building blocks for basic theater performance and storytelling techniques.
- Practice improvisational skills while discovering how to maintain professionalism on stage.
- Develop audition techniques and how to build a songbook.
- Discuss valuable feedback and identify the importance of the individual's contribution to the show's overall success.
- Discover training techniques and preparation for various roles and career paths.
This program is only offered to institutions with a minimum of 12 participants. To schedule the program and discuss group tuition, email email@example.com