This program is offered in a hybrid model. Faculty will be physically in the classroom and students can attend the course in-person. Those that cannot attend in-person, can also participate fully online. Our classrooms are equipped to live-stream the sessions.
The program prepares participants for a basic understanding of working in the business of Esports and video games: from marketing, PR, promotions, operations, and management.
Participants will learn from industry leaders currently engaged in Esports and video gaming as event managers, administrators, operators, and marketers. Some of our guest speakers come from companies and organizations such as Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Monster Energy, MKTG (agency), Game PlanU, Xfactor Communication, and Defend The North.
Who is this program designed for?
- Learners looking to strengthen their esports artistry
- Those curious about the esports and gamers industry and how it operates
- Professionals wanting to work in the virtual industry
- Grasp how esports and gamers operate on a more in-depth level
- Broaden knowledge and methods to apply to in the esports industry
- Develop Business competences