Overlook Manor is our apartment housing for juniors, seniors and graduate students. Seven floors house 400 men and women in single-sex apartments that range in size from one to three bedrooms. Each unit includes a full kitchen and bathroom. Overlook is located two blocks from campus on 238th Street, a quaint block that's home to several restaurants and bars, plus conveniences like a post office, dry cleaner and nail salon.
Also, 12-month housing is available here — a convenient option for students looking to take full advantage of our New York City location with jobs or internships during the summer.
- Cable TV and internet access in every apartment
- A community lounge with LCD flat-screen TVs
- A study room for quiet work or small to large group projects
- A fitness center
- A recreation room with pool tables, ping-pong, shuffleboard and other games
- Vending machines for snacks and beverages
- A laundry room
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Some units have balconies
- Underground parking garage