Mu Kappa Tau is recognized nationwide as the only marketing honor society to offer both national recognition and chapter affiliation to its members. The society seeks to:
- encourage and recognize scholarship and high academic accomplishment among marketing students
- stimulate interaction and the exchange of ideas between members
- promote the advancement of education in marketing
- foster integrity in the conduct of marketing careers
- bring marketing professionals and students together on the basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness
The Manhattan College chapter was established in 1999.
To qualify for membership, undergraduates must:
- rank in the top 20% of their class of marketing majors
- have a minimum 3.25 GPA overall average in all courses
MJ Kim, Ph.D.