This one-week program will provide an enjoyable and educational collection of historical, scientific, artistic, and cultural field trips. Expand your perspective and take in breathtaking views while visiting the most popular museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), the American Museum of Natural History, and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
Discover, explore, and get inspired by Manhattan College’s NYC Museum Excursion.
Exploration and Discovery
Every day will offer participants a different experience to get the most out of New York’s most captivating adventures. Sites that you may visit include:
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met): We start with a visit to the largest art museum in the United States.
- American Museum of Natural History: Get a closer look at dinosaurs, time periods, and countries with lessons in humanity.
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum: A serene commemoration to comprehend the effects this event had on today’s society.
- Intrepid Sea, Art, and Space Museum: Experience it all with a collection of ships, space shuttles, and simulators.
- Solomon Guggenheim Museum: Featuring experimental performances, dances, musical pieces, and theater.
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMa): Fuel your creative side.
- The Museum of the City of New York: This history and art museum provides rich insights into this tourist destination.
- New York Historical Society: Go beyond the pages of your history books on a voyage to experience this American history museum.
- Brooklyn Museum of Art: Stimulate ideas and get inspired by art and culture with this enormous collection.
Afternoon & Side Activities
In addition to the museum visits, you will enjoy a variety of activities and tours. Take in awe-inspiring views and capture treasured memories to share on social media. Activities include a visit to the Empire State Building, pictures at the Top of the Rock, and a myriad of various tours from the Met Cloisters, which will guarantee a fun time.
This program is only offered to high schools or higher education institutions (HEI) with a minimum of 12 students. If you are a school or HEI and would like your students to participate in this program, email us at email@example.com. This program is offered all year, and our team will discuss a date that works for your group.
Includes double/double room with shared bathroom in a dorm-style location or homestay. And local public transportation (MTA subway and bus).
For international participants that require a visa to enter the U.S., you must have a valid B2 (tourist visa) to participate in this program (we do not sponsor visas for this program).