Prospective high school students and their families are invited to attend Manhattan College’s Open House on Sunday, October 30, when they will have the opportunity to engage with faculty members and current students to gain a better understanding of what it means to be a Jasper. The event begins at 12 p.m. and runs through 4 p.m. and will include campus tours of the College’s academic and one of the residential facilities.
Open House Highlights and Events:
- Student Engagement Fair
- Brother Daniel Gardner, FSC, welcome addresses
- Performances by the Manhattan College Singers
- Student-led jazz quartet in Smith Auditorium, starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Speakers Colette Geary, vice president for enrollment management; Rosalia Cefalu ’23, student ambassador; Benjamin Boivin ’09 ’15 (M.S.), director of undergraduate admissions, following welcome addresses
- School of Science and School of Engineering faculty, available to provide in-depth information about lab spaces
- Campus tours led by current students, from noon until 3:30 p.m.
- Rooms in Lee Hall residence available for viewing
- Academic departments presentations in Draddy Gymnasium with school deans in attendence to answer questions
Interested individuals can register prior to Open House at manhattan.edu/openhouse.