There are unique challenges that women face in traditionally male-dominated fields like medicine, research or the life sciences. The Women in Biology club provides a supportive community for female students studying biology at Manhattan College by helping to foster academic and professional success. The club also promotes diversity and inclusion in the field. As a member, you will have access to:
- mentoring and career guidance
- networking and social events
- resume and interview preparation
- information about application processes to professional schools, fellowships, etc.
- a community of peers who share your interests
How to Join
The club is open to all students interested in helping women achieve success in biology, medicine, research and the life sciences. For more information, reach out directly to the Biology Department