Registration for Orientation is now open. We will also be sending out a letter to your Manhattan College email account reminding you to register.
- Session 1: June 7 - June 8
- Session 2: June 13 - June 14
- Session 3: June 20 - June 21
- Session 4: August 23 - August 24 (reserved for students who live far from the college)
Activate your jaspernet account
Submit Emergency Contact Information
Register for Orientation
- All incoming freshmen are required to attend one orientation session and parents are welcome!
Orientation Session 4: August 23rd - August 24th, will provide transfer students an overview of all aspects of being a Jasper. Our team will orchestrate a smooth, seamless transition while ensuring you take full advantage of the many resources available to students.
Welcome to New York City! We look forward to welcoming you to campus. There are several events to help you prepare for college life as a Jasper:
- OPTIONAL Pre-Arrival Information Sessions: These sessions are offered by the Office of Global Engagement and will provide useful information such as what to pack, what to expect at the airport; transportation from airport to campus; who to contact if you need guidance upon arrival. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Zoom sessions will be held on the following dates:
April 18th, 2023 - 8:00AM (EST)
May 16th, 2023 - 8:00AM (EST)
June 13th, 2023 - 8:00AM (EST)
July 18th, 2023 - 8:00AM (EST)
August 15th, 2023 - 8:00AM (EST)
Register for a Pre-Arrival Information Session Here
- REQUIRED: New Student Orientation Session 4 on August 23rd and 24th
Hosted by the Office of Student Engagement with a special welcome session by the Office of Global Engagement.
- REQUIRED: International Student Orientation: August 30th, 12 noon
Hosted by the Director of International Student and Scholar Services, this session will address visa matters, employment on campus, applying for an SSN, and other important resources specific to international students. You will be notified via email of details of this session. If you have questions concerning your I-20, visa or related concerns, please contact the Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org