The Manhattan College chapter of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) introduces students to opportunities and careers in the mechanical engineering field. As a member, you’ll have access to:
- professional networking opportunities
- a job board of internships and career opportunities
- an e-Mentoring program
- scholarships and financial aid opportunities
- free educational tools and content for students
- updates on the latest industry news and standards
- a supportive community of fellow mechanical engineers
Manhattan College’s chapter is affiliated with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, a worldwide organization with more than 130,000 members, including 32,000 student members in 152 countries.
How to Join
All students are welcome to join ASME, but mechanical engineering majors will benefit most from membership. Sign up at the biannual activities and volunteer fair which happens at the start of each fall and spring semester, or contact the club directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.