Prospective students and their families are invited to attend Manhattan College’s Open House on Sunday, Oct. 25, and they will have the opportunity to hear from Manhattan College President Brennan O’Donnell, speak with faculty members and take a campus tour. Tours will showcase the College’s new student commons, academic facilities, residence halls and dining areas.
Open House begins at noon on Sunday, Oct. 25. The exhibition area in Draddy Gymnasium and campus tours will be available until 3 p.m. All are welcome to attend the Mass that is held at 9 a.m. in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers.
Open House Activities:
· Hear from current students who will discuss their experiences and why they chose to attend Manhattan College.
· Attend an admissions and financial aid presentation to learn an overview of the admissions process. The presentation will also provide information about need-based financial aid and academic scholarships.
· Take a campus tour with a current student. Residence halls will be available for viewing.
· Attend an exhibition of academic departments, student services and extracurricular activities. Faculty members and deans will speak with students and families about major selection and career opportunities. Representatives from Student Life departments will be available to answer questions about housing, dining and ways to get involved on campus.
· Hear Brennan O’Donnell, president of Manhattan College and Richard Satterlee, vice president for Student Life, speak about what makes the College unique and what type of students excel at Manhattan College.
Interested individuals can register prior to Open House at manhattan.edu/openhouse.