Amir Masoumi, PHD
Amir Masoumi, PHD
Department : Management / Marketing
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7460
Office : DLS 504
PHD, U. of Massachusetts Amherst
MS, Islamic Azad University
BS, Isfahan University of Tech.
I am an Assistant Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management in the Management & Marketing Department of Manhattan College. My general research interests include: Supply Chain Networks, Perishable Products Supply Chains, Healthcare Supply Chains, Blood Banking Systems, Pharmaceutical Supply Chains, Disaster Relief Systems, and Network Optimization.
Publications & Professional Activities
- A supply chain generalized network oligopoly model for pharmaceuticals under brand differentiation and perishability, A. H. Masoumi, M. Yu, and A. Nagurney (2012), Transportation Research E 48(4), pp 762-780.
- Supply chain network operations management of a blood banking system with cost and risk minimization, A. Nagurney, A. H. Masoumi, and M. Yu (2012), Computational Management Science 9(2), pp 205-231.
- Supply chain network design of a sustainable blood banking system, A. Nagurney, and A. H. Masoumi (2012) in Sustainable Supply Chains: Models, Methods and Public Policy Implications,T. Boone, V. Jayaraman, and R. Ganeshan, Editors, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science 174, pp 49-70, Springer, London, England.
- Networks Against Time: Supply Chain Analytics for Perishable Products, A. Nagurney, M. Yu, A.H. Masoumi, and L.S. Nagurney (2013) SpringerBriefs in Optimization, Springer, New York.
- INFORMS, Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences.
- POMS, Production and Operations Management Society.
- MGMT 307 Operations and Quality Management
- MBAC 612 Supply Chain Analysis