Students are always able to combine out-of-pocket payments with financial aid, outside resources, loans, or a monthly payment plan to customize a payment arrangement that best meets their needs. The student’s campus ID number is required for all payments.
The Student Account Suite
The Student Account Suite is a 24x7 service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments and managing their student account.
Parents or guardians wishing to access the system requires student permission via the student's authorized user process. If you have any questions about the system, please send an email to email@example.com.
Student Account Suite Features
Student Account Center
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc.) to view your bill and make payments.
- View an print your billing statement.
- Set up your bills to be paid automatically.
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make a payment towards one of your installments.
- Schedule future installment payments.
- Enter your bank account information so that refunds can be deposited into your account electronically.
Other Payment Methods
The following payment methods are also accepted:
- personal or certified bank checks and money orders
- cash (in person only)
Please make checks payable to ‘Manhattan College’, include student's name and campus ID number on the memo line. You may submit paper payment methods in person or mail to:
Manhattan College Bursar
4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Miguel Hall, Room 100
Riverdale, NY 10471
10-Month Payment Plan
Manhattan College offers an optional 10-month payment plan to allow enrolled students to pay the out-of-pocket cost interest-free from July to April. The Monthly Payment Plan (MPP) allows for convenient automatic payment via electronic check (ACH). The plan is offered through TouchNet via Heartland Payment Services but is entirely managed and monitored by our Student Accounts and Bursar Office staff. Know that your information is secured using industry-leading sescurity features.
- Full Year plan (10-Month plan): For a $100 non-refundable fee, you can spread your payments over ten months. It initially schedules five monthly Fall payments and then automatically rolls into the Spring for the remaining five payments. You can choose to schedule automatic deduction so funds will be drawn out on the payment due date or opt to log-in monthly with an email reminder to make your payment by the due date.
- Fall-Only Plan (5-Month plan): For a $60 non-refundable fee, you may choose to spread your payments over five months if enrolling for one term.
Enroll via the Student Account Suite as a student or an Authorized User. Be reminded that an Authorized User must be designated by the student prior to enrolling in a plan.
Our Monthly Payment Plan allows for convenient adjustments. Simply check your email as our MPP system will notify you anytime your installments increase or decrease based on changes in tuition and fees or revisions in financial aid items.
Below is the information required to provide to your bank to be sure the transfer is processed successfully.
If your bank charges a fee for the wire, you need to pay that in addition to the amount you wish to wire. A receipt of your wire should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure it is appropriately credited to the student tuition account in a timely manner.
|ABA/ Routing Number:||021000021|
|Account Name:||Manhattan College|
|Swift Code:||CHAS US33 (for wires outside US only)|
|Bank Name:||JP Morgan Chase Bank, NA|
270 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10017-2014
It is the student’s responsibility to provide any third party with a copy of the billing statement, with the payment due date. Manhattan College does not currently provide third party access to billing information. Students may visit the Student Accounts and Bursar Services office to establish a “billing address” for correspondence to be sent to third parties. If a sponsor has not paid by the due date specified, please contact them directly as monthly late fees will be assessed at 1.0% of the open balance. If a sponsor fails to pay by the tuition due date, the student will be responsible for payment.