Reciprocity Agreement and Services
Center for Career Development Policy
Reciprocity is an agreement to allow graduates or students from another college or university to use the job search resources available in the Center for Career Development. Utilizing the reciprocity agreement with other schools is a wonderful job search tool when you are looking for employment in another city or geographic region of the country. It is important to understand that each school has its own reciprocity requirements. Before requesting reciprocity, please contact the host school to confirm their current reciprocity policy.
Manhattan College’s reciprocity program is available to students and graduates for one year only. In order to participate in the Manhattan College reciprocity program, you must have:
- Graduated or are currently enrolled in college
- A letter of reciprocity should be sent to Manhattan College’s Center for Career Development stating whether you are an alum or student (you can obtain this letter from your career services office)
- Meeting with career counselor (in-person, skype, phone or e-mail) to discuss your job search
- Reciprocity candidates are eligible to attend any of the career fairs, workshops or other career related events hosted by Manhattan College
- Online employment and internship opportunities posted on our online database Jasperlink
To register, log in to JasperLink here and complete your profile then click “reciprocal student.” Once you have verified your email address your account will be activated within two business days. Always save and submit each page.
The Center for Career Development may deny reciprocity to individuals who misuse our facilities or do not comply with college policies. For more information, please contact us at 718-862-7224.