Faith & Spirituality
CMSA can enrich your time at Manhattan College by engaging your heart and mind in spiritual growth. Rooted in the Gospel, Catholic Social Teaching, and our Lasallian tradition, we aim to create a community where people of all traditions - and those who are questioning where they fit - will find a companion for their spiritual journey.
Campus Ministry and Social Action seeks to serve students of all religious traditions. Please come and talk to us about how we can best meet your individual prayer and worship needs.
- The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults for those that would like to prepare to enter the Catholic Church through Baptism, Confirmation or first Eucharist are held throughout the academic year.
- Mass is celebrated every Monday and Wednesday at 12:15 p.m. in the Chapel of the Holy Infancy, Memorial Hall 3rd floor
- Mass is celebrated Sunday at 7:30 p.m. in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers, Smith Hall, 2nd floor
- Morning Prayer is offered everyday in Cornerstone, Miguel 209, at 10:15AM
- Meditations are held weekly in the Meditation Room on the first floor of Horan at 7:30PM. All are welcome!
- Spiritual retreats are offered through the L.I.F.T. Program every semester. Contact Conor Reidy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more informtation
- Jummah Pryaer is held every Friday at 12noon in the Meditations Room in Horan Hall
- Advent & Lenten reflections are offered in the residence halls each semester. Keep an eye out for these events in your Residence Halls!
- Agape Latte, a spiritual conversation series that examines the intersection of faith and life, happens several times each semester in jasper Lounge. Find out more about Agape Latte Here!