Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Under the supervision of the Business Manager and direction/instruction of other management personnel within the department, performs routine administrative duties and office related assignments.
College graduate, 1-3 years office experience. Computer skills required in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office programs. Practicing knowledge of Banner and Unimarket helpful and preferred.
General office administrative duties; answering telephone, maintain files and all required recordkeeping.
- Produce productivity reports, and other data collection for special projects and assignments for the Business Office.
- Manage Business Manager’s calendar and meeting schedule.
- Manage and support Print Shop work requests and billings.
- Support Asst. Director Purchasing with Purchase Order entry and administration duties, as assigned.
- Maintain office equipment: copier supplies/repairs, water cooler account and replenishment requests through service partners.
- Deposit rebate and profit sharing receivables in assigned accounts.
- Supervise and train student workers on detailed performance of office procedures and use of equipment.
- Collect and maintain time sheets, work schedules, and budgetary requirements.
- Campus vehicle recordkeeping, updating data, violations, and preparing Business Manager of end of lease agreements in advance.
- Distribute updated schedule on a monthly basis to inform key campus personnel of upcoming events, use of facilities, by outside groups and organizations.
- Assist other campus colleagues and external business partners as needed.
- Support Conference Service team with administrative and some operational duties and projects.
- Assist with supervision and recruitment of summer conference assistants.
- Insure successful day to day operation of camp/conferences.
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to (718) 862-7350.
Manhattan College is an independent Catholic coeducational institution in the Lasallian tradition. We expect our faculty, administration, and staff to be knowledgeable about our mission and to make a positive contribution to that mission.
Manhattan College welcomes applications from women, members of minority groups and those attracted to a college with a Catholic identity. An AA/EO Employer M/F/D/V.