Adjunct Professors - Physics
Manhattan College is seeking adjunct professors to teach the following subjects:
- Physics (for non-science majors)
- Introductory physics (calculus based)
- M.S. or Ph.D. in the sciences
- Demonstrated ability to teach the subject
- Previous experience preferred
Manhattan College is an independent Catholic coeducational institution in the Lasallian tradition. We expect our faculty, administration, and staff to be knowledgeable about our mission and to make a positive contribution to that mission.
Manhattan College welcomes applications from women, members of minority groups and those attracted to a college with a Catholic identity. An AA/EO Employer M/F/D/V.