Department : Accounting / Law/ CIS
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7872
Office : DLS 4FL
PHD, New York University
MS, New York University
BA, New York University
Publications & Professional Activities
“The Design and Implementation of a Robust, Tamper-Evident, Censorship Resistant Web Publishing System,” (with L. Cranor and A. Rubin), ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, November 2001.
Other Intellectual Contributions:
- “Utilizing Snyder’s “Fluency With Information Technology” In An Undergraduate “Introduction to Information Systems” Class,” (with M. Ulema), Proceedings, ISECON , 2005, Columbus, OH, October 2005, Number 2352, ISSN: 1542-7382.
- “An Analysis of IS 2003 Compliance in Selected US Business Schools” (with K. Choi and M. Ulema), Proceedings, ISECON, 2005, Columbus, OH, October 2005, Number 3564, ISSN 1542-7382.
- “HTTP-Based Anonymous Communication Channels,” (with S. Kopsell), Dr. Dobb’s Journal – Software Tools for the Professional Programmer, June 2004, pp. 30-33.
- “Tangler: A Censorship Resistant Publishing System Based on Document Entanglements,” (with D. Mazieres), ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security, November 2001.
- “Position Summary: Censorship-Resistant Publishing Through Document Entanglements,” Workshop on Hot Topics in Operating Systems, May 2001.
- “Publius,” (with L. Cranor and A. Rubin), Peer to Peer, O’Reilly & Associates, March 2001.
- “Trust in Distributed Systems,” (with L. Cranor and A. Rubin), Peer to Peer, O’Reilly & Associates, March 2001.
CIS 110 Introduction to Information Systems
CIS 210 Intro To Mis
CIS 305 Computer Hardware and Software
CIS 310 Business Data and Information Management
CIS 431 Analysis, Design, and Implementation of Information Systems
CIS 470 Computer Information Systems Tutorial/Independent Study
COOP 402 Assimilating the Internship Experience (elective credit)
MBAE 601 Internship
MBAE 602 Research