Department : Economics - Finance
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7458
Office : DLS 402
PHD, University of Maryland: Colleg
MS, University of Maryland: Colleg
BA, Illinois Wesleyan University
Publications & Professional Activities
- “Here Today, Gone Tomorrow: Can Dynamic Incentives Make Microfinance More Flexible?” Journal of Development Economics 80 (2006), 84 – 105.
- “Drug Markets: A Classroom Experiment” American Economist, LI:1 (2007), 75 – 83.
- “Overcoming Selection Bias in Microcredit Impact Assessments: A case study from Peru.” Journal of Development Studies. 44: 4 (2008), 504 – 518.
- “Cross Sectional Impact: Bias from Dropouts” with Dean Karlan, Yale University. Forthcoming (Spring 2009) in Perspectives on Global Development and Technology.
Other Intellectual Contributions:
- “Beyond the Subsidy: Coyotes, Credit and Fair Trade Coffee.” with Julie Carlson DeCourcy, Federal Trade Commission.
ECON 150 Roots: Economics
ECON 201 Principles and Policies I: Macroeconomics
ECON 202 Principles and Policies II: Microeconomics
ECON 301 Intermediate Price Analysis
ECON 412 Economic Growth and Development
ECON 470 Economics Tutorial/Independent Study
ECON 471 Economics Thesis Project I
ECON 472 Economics Thesis Project II
MBAC 632 Industrial Organization