Assistant Professor – Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York
Teach courses in the School of Education:
Undergraduate School – Teacher Preparation Program (2002 – Present)
Graduate School – Counseling Program (1994 – Present)
Counselor – Kappa Delta Pi – International Honor Society (2006 – Present)
Director of Education & Social Services – St. Raymond Parish, Bronx, NY
Administered four Inner-City Schools and a Family Outreach Program
(1994 – 2002).
Principal – St. Raymond Elementary School, Bronx, NY
Administered an inner-city elementary school (2001 – 2002).
Executive Director – St. Raymond Family Outreach Program, Bronx, NY
Administered a school-linked system of Social Services: Crisis
Intervention; Individual, Group, and Family Counseling; Prevention
Programs (1993 – 2002).
Principal – St. Raymond High School, Bronx, NY
Administered an inner-city high school.
Taught Biology and Mathematics (1983 – 1993).
Social Worker – St. Raymond High School, Bronx, NY
Developed and facilitated programs for Individual, Group, and
Family Counseling (1981 – 1983).
Director - Group Home Program – Lincoln Hall (RTC), Lincolndale, New York
Administered three Group Homes and a Community-based school in
New York City, with a staff of twenty-five people (1978 – 1981).
Child Care Supervisor – Lincoln Hall (RTC), Lincolndale, New York
Administered treatment programs for troubled youngsters in three
cottages and supervised all staff members(1975 – 1977).
Senior Child Care Worker – Lincoln Hall (RTC), Lincolndale, New York
Supervised treatment programs for 24 troubled young men and
supervised Child Care workers (1969 – 1975).
Teacher – St. Peter’s High School, Staten Island, New York
Taught Biology, Physical Science, and Mathematics (1966 – 1969).
- Undergraduate Instructor – College of New Rochelle, NY (1982 – 1989)
- Undergraduate Instructor – Bronx Community College, Bronx, New York (1989 – 1990)
- Consultant & Social Worker – George Jackson Academy, New York, NY (2003 – 2007)
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Catholic Educational Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Council of Bronx Principals (Chair: 1986/1987)
- Christian Brothers Administrators Association (President 1986 - 1988)
- Kappa Delta Pi - International Honor Society – Counselor (2006 – Present}
- National Association of Social Workers
- La Salle School – Residential Treatment Center – Board Member
- St. Raymond Community Outreach Program – Board Member
- School District Administrator – New York State
- School Administrator and Supervisor – New York State
- Science – Permanent Certification – New York State
- Guidance – Permanent Certification – New York State
- Social Worker – Certification – C.S.W. – New York State
- Social Worker – Certification – A.C.S.W, - National Certification
- Social Worker – Diplomate – D.C.S.W. – National Certification
- Child Care Worker – New York State