- PhD, Applied Mathematics - Information Science, University of Pittsburgh, 2014.
- Dissertation: Dynamical Systems of the BCM Learning Rule.
- Advisors: G. Bard Ermentrout, Paul W. Munro
- MA, Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, 2008.
- MS, Applied Mathematics, University of Delaware, 2006.
- Thesis: Identification of objects in an acoustic waveguide - Numerical results and an introduction to an alternate approach via the method of images.
- Advisor: Robert G. Gilbert.
- BS, Mathematics, Duquesne University, 2004.
- BA, Computer Science, Duquesne University, 2004.
- Math 285: Calculus III
- Math 386: Partial Differential Equations
- Matg 511: Computational Methods for Analytics
- Math 100: Precalculus (Fa14)
- Math 185: Calculus I (Fa14, Sp15, Su15, Fa15)
- Math 186: Calculus II (Fa16, Sp16, Su16)
- Math 285: Calculus III (Wi15, Sp15, Su15, Fa15, Wi16, Wi17, Sp17, Fa17)
- Math 271: Linear Algebra (Sp17)
- Math 286: Differential Equations (Sp15, Sp16)
- Math 386: Partial Differential Equations (Fa15, Sp16, Fa16, Sp17)
- Matg 511: Computational Methods for Analytics (Fa17)
Fa=Fall, Sp=Spring, Su=Summer, Wi= Winter.