- Riedel, J.A. (2001). Academic Engagement in Two RE:Learning High Schools. Dissertation Abstracts International.
Over 20 presentations at the annual meetings of the American Evaluation Association and the American Educational Research Association.Topics include:
- Science, technology, engineering & mathematics
- Anti-violence education
- Children of imprisoned parents
- Outcomes measurement in youth development programs
- Feminist issues in evaluation
- Public perceptions of the condition of public education
- Intercultural teacher education
- Arts in education
Six co-authorships on peer-reviewed, academic journal articles on the psychophysiological response patterns of people with schizophrenia or depression.