- 2004-Present: Manhattan College, Director of Graduate Childhood/Special Education Programs
- 1990 – 2004: Manhattan College, Director of Graduate Education Programs
- 1993-1997: Manhattan College, Chair of the Education Department
- 1983-1989: New York City Board of Education, Consultant, Special Education
- 1981-1982: Yonkers Public Schools, Consulting Psychologist, Special Education
- 1980-1986: New York City Board of Education, Board of Examiners, Consultant, Examiner and Test Preparation for Special Education, Counseling and School Psychology Examinations
- 1970-Present: Manhattan College, School of Education Faculty
- 1967-1969: New Rochelle Public Schools, School Psychologist
- 1966-1967: Yonkers Public Schools, School Psychologist
- 1963-1966: Yonkers Public Schools, Elementary Teacher
Professional Experience - Consultation
- Consulting School Psychologist for Psycho-educational screening for Cathedral College. 1984-1990.
- Consultant for Psycho-educational Assessment for St. Joseph’s Seminary. 1987-1990.
- Consultant Examiner and test preparation for special Education, Counseling and School Psychology Examinations. Board of Examiners of the New York City Board of Education. 1980-1989.
- Consultant School Psychologist to the Yonkers Board of Education for Magnet Programs. 1986.
- Consultant Evaluator. Non-Public School Bilingual and Special Education programs Title I – EESA and Title VII. New York City Board of Education. 1978-1984.
- Consultant for the Gifted and Talented Special Education Program. Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES). 1979-1980.
- Consultant Psychologist. Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES). 1979-1980.
- Consulting Psychologist. Catholic Learning Center. 1979-1980.
- Consulting Psychologist. St. Vincent’s Home. 1978.
- Consultant. Guidance Department for the Bellmore- Merrick Central High School. 1978.
- Consultant Human Relations and Curriculum Specialist to the Meridian Mississippi Public Schools. First year of school integration. Sponsored by HEW – Integration Center. 1970-1971.
- Consultant School Psychologist to Lincoln Hall for adolescents who have been adjudicated by the Family Courts of New York State.
- Member of the New York State Steering Committee for the New York State Teacher Opportunity Corps
- Member of the Board for the John J. O’Connor Special Education School for the New York Archdiocese
- Member of the Advisory Committee for Special Education for the New York Archdiocese.
- Member of Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society
- Member of Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society