Annabi A., and Reuben A. K., 2017. Banks’ Asset and Liability Valuation in the New Regulatory Environment: A Game Theory Perspective. Forthcoming, Journal of Banking Regulation.
- Annabi A., Breton M. and François P., 2012. Resolution of Financial Distress under Chapter 11. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 36 (12), 1867-1887.
- Annabi A., Breton M. and François P., 2012. Game Theoretic Analysis of Negotiation under Bankruptcy. European Journal of Operational Research, 221 (3), 603-613.
The Evaluation of Convertible Debts by Linear Complementarity Approach. Co-author M. Denault. Annual AFFI Conference, Hammamet, Tunisia. March 16-18, 2003.
Annabi A., and Reuben A. K., 2017. On the post-crisis banks’ fair value measurement disclosure. Submitted, Journal of Applied Accounting Research.
Annabi A., and Ramnitz A., 2015. Addressing the American Retirement Savings Problem by Increasing Financial Literacy through Employer Sponsored Retirement Seminars: A Targeted Approach.
Work in Progress
- “Financial literacy and Debt Management among U.S. College Students” (with Jimena González and Fabian Mueller)
- “Will the New Bankruptcy Code Hold its promises?” (with Michèle Breton and Pascal François)
- "Use it or Lose it: How to Implement Bloomberg in Teaching Derivatives”
- "Bloomberg User Manual: The Practical Reference to Using Bloomberg Software in Options and Futures Markets Course”
Conferences and Seminars
- Financial literacy and Debt Management among U.S. College Students. Co-authors Jimena González and Fabian Mueller.
2017 National Conference on Teaching and Research on Economic Education (CTREE). Denver, Colorado. May 31st- June 2nd, 2017. (To be Presented)
Banks’ Asset and Liability Valuation in the New Regulatory Environment: A Game Theory Perspective. Co-author Alicja K. Reuben.
Portsmouth-Fordham Conference on Banking & Finance. Portsmouth Business School, UK. September 24-25, 2016.
2016 New York City International Academic Conference on Business & Economics. NYU, Kimmel Center. May 22-25, 2016.
34th International Business Research Conference. Imperial College, London, UK. April 4-5, 2016.
Annual Paris Economics, Finance and Business Conference. World Business Institute. April 7-8, 2016.
- On the post-crisis banks’ fair value measurement disclosure. Co-author Alicja K. Reuben.
Dubai 21st International Conference on “Business, Economics, Social Science & Humanities- BESSH-2016”. Dubai, UAE, October 7-8, 2016.
Society for the Advancement of Socio-economics (SASE) Berkeley Conference. University of California, Berkeley. June 24-26, 2016
Business Seminar, Queen’s College. May 2nd 2016.
Seminar Series, Manhattan College, NY, United States. November 18, 2015.
- The Resolution of Financial Distress under Chapter 11: A Dynamic Game Approach. Co-authors P. François and M. Breton.
Seminar Series, Manhattan College, NY, United States. February 12, 2013.
2011 FMA Annual Meeting, Denver, CO, United States. October 19-22, 2011.
11e Conférence annuelle : Les Journées du CIRPÉE, Bécancour, Canada. October 7‐8, 2011.
International Symposium of Dynamic Games, Banff, Canada. June 19-23, 2010.
2nd Financial Risks International Forum on "Risk Management & Financial Crisis", Paris, March 19‐20, 2009.
The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis: Workshop on Dynamic Games in Economics, Rimini, 4‐5 December 2008
2008 FMA European Conference, Prague, Czech Republic. June 4-6, 2008.
Seminar Series, Brock University, Canada. May 16 2008.
2007 FMA Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, United States. October 18-20, 2007.
2007 EFMA Annual Meeting, Vienna, Austria. June 27-30, 2007.
- The Evaluation of Convertible Debts by Linear Complementarity Approach. Co-author M. Denault.
Annual AFFI Conference, Hammamet, Tunisia. March 16-18, 2003.
- Assistant Professor of Finance, Manhattan College (2012-present)
- Faculty Advisor, Jasper Investors (2012-present)
- Lecturer and Research Assistant, HEC Montreal (2001-2005)