Your Alumni Relations office has partnered with several travel agencies to create exciting programs for you, your family and friends, to join other Jaspers around the world.
- Tasman Treasures
- Colorful Caribbean
- Mediterranean Passage (April 24 - May 5, 2016) from $3,799 per person, double occupancy. Sail away on Oceania Cruises' elegant Riviera to some of the Mediterranean's most majestic destinations. From Barcelona to Istanbul, take in enchanting seaside resorts, beautiful architectural masterpieces and naturally resplendent islands. View pre-registration flyer.
- Sultans & Palaces (May 4 - 12, 2016) from $2,499 per person, double occupancy. Take in fabled palaces and sun-bleached ruins on this Aegean adventure aboard Oceania Cruises' graceful Riviera. From Istanbul to Athens, this odyssey transports you to the stunning cities and islands of Kavala, Mykonos, Rhodes, Kusadasi/Ephesus, Patmos and Santorini. View pre-registration flyer.
- Coastal Alaska (August 4 - 11, 2016) from $2,599 per person, double occupancy. Travel to Alaska, a natural wonder of stunning landscapes and unspoiled wilderness, aboard Oceania Cruises' elegant Regatta. Depart Seattle and sail to Ketchikan, through the incredibly scenic Tracy Arm fjord to Wrangell, with a stop in Prince Rupert, B.C. on your return to Seattle. View pre-registration flyer.
- Mediterranean Pathways and Piazzas (October 14 - 22, 2016) from $2,399 per person, double occupancy. From elegant churches rising above lively piazzas to cobbled pathways leading to colorful markets, explore the distinctive charms of the Mediterranean on a luxury cruise to Naples, Palermo, Tunis, Barcelona, Marseille and Monte Carlo aboard Oceania Cruises' majestic Marina. View the pre-registration flyer.
*Please continue to check back for full trip itineraries and brochures.
Find a trip with AHI Travel
- Polynesian Paradise Cruise
- Mediterranean Grandeur Cruise
- European Tapestry Cruise
- Alaskan Frontiers & Glaciers Cruise
Learn more about our partners: