pause world-wide-web instagram volume-medium linkedin flickr basketball devices home pencil person-money rss slider-left-arrow slider-right-arrow slider-left-arrow slider-right-arrow star video-transcript close hamburger minus plus account arrow certificate city globe graduation-cap graph handshake info info-2 map play search snapchat twitter facebook file-text-o youtube tumblr camera file-text

Military & Veteran Programs

Manhattan College has a long history of support for our military servicemembers and veterans, and their academic and career endeavors.

Manhattan College is proud to support our military and student veterans, and we encourage you to apply to become a part of our community. We participate in several programs that can assist with paying for your education, including ROTC and the Yellow Ribbon Program.

  • Air Force ROTC

    Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) is conducted at approximately 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States in order to select and train men and women to become commissioned officers in the U.S. Air Force. Most graduates who enter the Air Force through ROTC are assigned positions consistent with their academic major. Others may qualify to become pilots and navigators. Scholarships are available to qualified students.

    Men and women who complete graduation requirements and the Professional Officer Course (POC) receive commissions and enter active duty as second lieutenants. Officers who qualify may take graduate training prior to beginning their military duties.  

    For more information about scholarships and participating in Manhattan College's Air Force ROTC program, please contact Captain Joey Aguilo, unit admissions officer, at or 718-862-7201.
  • Yellow Ribbon Program

    Manhattan College participates in the Veteran's Affairs Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) to assist with funding tuition expenses for military veterans.

    This tuition-benefit program includes both undergraduate and graduate study and either full- or part-time enrollment. Military dependents may also be eligible for this program. 

    Visit the Financial Aid Administration website for more information about eligibility and how to apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program.