Conditional Admission Process
IELP-Only Admission Process
- Complete the IELP application form online below. There is no fee to apply directly to the IELP.
- Complete the IELP diagnostic examination, which covers grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking, and takes approximately 85 minutes. More information and the online link to the exam can be found here.
- Submit a copy of the passport page that contains your picture and the exact spelling of your name.
- Submit your high school or college transcripts. IELP applicants must have completed high school by the start of IELP study.
- Once accepted, pay the $500 nonrefundable tuition deposit. This deposit is applied toward the first semester of study at the IELP.
- Submit official IELTS / TOEFL scores, if available (but not required).
After your completed application is received, you will be sent an admissions packet with an acceptance letter and I-20 (to be used for applying for an F-1 visa, if applicable). US citizens and legal US residents do not need an I-20 to study at the Manhattan College IELP.