Group tours at Manhattan College are designed exclusively for school or community groups. These tours offer a great introduction to life at Manhattan College. Group tours provide a guided tour of campus and an information session held by an admissions and financial aid counselor. Your visit to campus will last approximately 1.5 hours. Students, teachers and counselors are given the opportunity to be connected directly with current students and the admissions staff.
Group tours are offered to high school students throughout the year. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Group Tours are not held during the following dates:
- Saturdays or Sundays
- College Spring Break: March 16 - March 20
- Easter Holiday: April 3 - April 6
- Final Exams: May 7 - May 13
- Orientation: June 1 - June 9
- There may be limited availability at other times due to admissions events.