Applicants should have an overall G.P.A. of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and a GMAT score of at least 500 is preferred.
Current Manhattan College students applying to the program should speak directly to the MBA Program Director, Professor Marc Waldman by contacting him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants outside of Manhattan College must provide the following:
- completed online application
- $75 application fee
- official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official GMAT scores
- a current resume
- 2 letters of recommendation with at least one being from an academic source
- students who completed an undergraduate degree outside of the United States are required to submit a course-by-course evaluation from World Education Services (WES)
- TOEFL or IETLS scores are required for students who completed their degrees in a non-native English speaking country