Congratulations on your acceptance to Manhattan College! We look forward to welcoming our new students to campus.
- Students intending to enroll in the fall 2016 semester will be able to file a FAFSA after January 1, 2016 and packages will begin to be mailed home on March 1, 2016.
- Students intending to enroll in the spring 2016 semester are encouraged to submit their FAFSA as soon as possible. Spring packages will be sent out beginning in mid-November.
After accepted students receive their financial aid packages Financial Aid Administration will provide further instructions about how to accept the aid package before the beginning of their start term.
NEXT STEPS TO TAKE:
1) Submit your FAFSA form
Students must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be considered for need-based financial aid from Manhattan College. In order for Manhattan College to receive your information, you must provide our school code: 002758.
In order for the Financial Aid Committee to process a student's application for need-based financial aid, they must have a Social Security Number on file. Please make sure that this information is provided on the application.
2) Register for Accepted Students Day
All accepted students and their families are invited to attend Accepted Students Day on campus where you can meet with faculty, staff and students to learn more about what it's like to be a Jasper.
3) Submit your enrollment deposit
To officially enroll, you must submit your deposit AND enrollment form. You can pay the deposit online or by mailing a check. If you mail in a check, you will still access the enrollment form online by clicking the button below.
Or, mail in a check with a print out of your enrollment form confirmation page to:
Office of Admissions & Financial Aid
4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Riverdale, NY 10471
Or, call us at:
PLEASE NOTE: All deposits are non-refundable.
4) Create Your JasperNet Account and Register for Orientation
After you have submitted your enrollment deposit, you will receive information with instructions about how to set up your JasperNet account so that you can register for orientation.
Spring semester start
- Emails sent out in early December
- One orientation session held during the first week of classes in January
Fall semester start
- Letters mailed out in early May
- Multiple orientation sessions held throughout the summer
- All incoming freshmen are required to attend one orientation session
- Parents are welcome to attend
Please note that graduate students do not attend orientation.
5) Apply for Housing
If you need on-campus housing, fill out your housing application on the myHousing portal using the JasperNet username and password you set up to register for orientation.
You can learn more about available housing options on the Residence Life webpages.
Students admitted for the fall 2016 into the freshman class are invited to join our Class of 2020 Facebook Group where you can connect with future classmates, get all of your Manhattan College questions answered, and find out more about upcoming events.