If you are interested in pursuing a professional degree or graduate program, it is recommended that you take the biology courses listed in one of the following tracks:
Regardless of which track you’re considering, it is important to plan out your entire proposed course sequence with your faculty advisor and department chair.
You are also encouraged to work with the Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC), a group of faculty members who guide and support students interested in medicine, dentistry and allied health fields. Housed within the Center for Graduate School and Fellowship Advisement, HPAC helps you:
- Investigate career options in healthcare
- Choose the correct courses and plan for future semesters
- Find activities, internships and research projects that may be required or encouraged
- Search for post-graduate health programs that fit your specific needs
- Apply to competitive, post-graduate health programs