Detachment 560 Bronx Bombers - USMMA Air Force & Space Force Interest Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the United States Air Force or United States Space Force. We will recruit, train and retain America's best young men and women to provide global vigilance, reach and power to our nation in the 21st century. We will command and lead effectively at all levels-with decisiveness and concern for our people. We'll provide an environment that encourages all our people to achieve personal and professional excellence, taking pride in being part of the aerospace force that is respected the world over.
We look forward to having you part of our application and admission process. In addition here are few of the key Incentives of our program:
- Upon contracting a stipend - $450-$500/month (Pending on Year Standing)
- Rated, Line, and Space Force Officer Career Opportunities
- Leadership & Professional Development
To be considered for an Air Force or Space Force contract and commission, an applicant must complete all of the requirements listed below. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept applicants after the first trimester of their Sophomore year. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible to work around sea duty and academy requirements. Follow Steps 1-5 to be considered.
Midshipmen must complete the application process in order to compete for an Enrollment Allocation.
Requirements to Contract
- Minimum 2.0 CGPA / 2.0 TGPA
- DD Form 368 Conditional Release
- BMI/Body Fat Standards
- Pass Physical Fitness Test (Push Ups/Sit Ups/1.5 Mile Run/AC)
- DoDMERB Certified/Qualified (Expiration after Commissioning Date)
- Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (Verbal – 15/Quantitative – 10)
- Test of Basic Aviation Skills [Rated Applicants Only]
- Meet Drug/Alcohol/Civil Involvement Criteria