B.S. in Organizational Leadership
Start or Finish Your College Degree
The B.S. in Organizational Leadership program at Manhattan College is a unique alternative to the traditional method of earning a college degree. The program is designed to provide adult students a non-traditional opportunity to complete a baccalaureate degree for the advancement of their professional careers and for personal achievement.
The program is offered in a highly structured, hybrid format. Each group of students proceeds as a cohort through a series of courses and experiences leading to a common completion. Utilizing a collaborative format, each cohort persists together throughout the program of courses as mutually supportive learning communities supported by faculty facilitators and interactive communication. All courses are offered in the evenings, from 5 p.m. to 9.p.m.
To be considered for admission into this program, prospective students must:
- Complete the online application
- Provide an application fee (non-refundable)
- Submit 2-page typed personal statement (minimum of 500 Words)
- 1 letter of recommendation from an employer
- Provide proof of high school graduation
- Provide official transcripts of college credits if applicable
- Must be a working adult (age 23+ years of age)
- If a prospective student qualifies for Employee Reimbursement Program, they must disclose how tuition will be covered. (All students are required to sign a promissory note prior to the start of the first class).
- Attend orientation prior to the start of the first class
- Provide all health documents to Health Services department
- WES evaluation and TOEFL/IELTS scores are required for student educated outside of the U.S.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
SCPS Enrollment Deposit
Once students receive their acceptance letter, they are required to pay a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $100. This enrollment deposit is required in order to reserve a space in your classes. The deposit will offset a portion of your registration fees for the first semester. Directions on submitting your deposit will be provided with your acceptance letter.
Eligibility is determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Please contact your VA representative to find out if you qualify.
Manhattan College’s VA certifying official is Charisse Simmons. She can be reached at 718-862-7915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.