Undergraduate Commencement: May 22, 2016
- 9:30am: Baccalaureate Mass
- 11am: Breakfast on the Quad
- 12:15pm: Doors open for seating in Draddy Gymnasium
- 12pm: Graduates report to designated assembly areas
- 1pm: Commencement procession begins
- Reception to follow.
The Baccalaureate Mass, for all students and their guests, will begin at 9:30 a.m. in Draddy Gymnasium. The Mass is a non-ticketed event so all are welcome and encouraged to attend. Students are asked to wear their caps and gowns. Following Mass, a continental breakfast is held on the Quadrangle.
- At the conclusion of Mass, all students and guests must exit the Draddy Gymnasium which will close to prepare for Commencement Exercises.
- Please do not leave personal belongings in or on seats. Items left will be removed and given to Public Safety.
The undergraduate Commencement Exercises is for students who have completed degree requirements in September ’15, February ’16 and May ’16. Tickets are required for guests to attend. Each graduate is offered three guests tickets. A simulcast viewing of the Commencement ceremony will be held on the fifth floor of Kelly Commons. Students will have an opportunity to acquire up to two tickets for this viewing area. Details on the process will be forthcoming.
- Commencement Exercises will begin at 1 p.m. in Draddy Gymnasium.
- Doors will open to guests at 12:15 p.m. Please have your tickets ready to present to the attendant.
- Food and drink are not permitted in Draddy Gymnasium.
Keynote Address & Honorary Degree Recipient
Brother Robert Schieler, FSC, Superior General of the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools