Spring Commencement: May 21, 2016
Spring Commencement ceremonies are for master's students, and School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
- 2pm: Doors open for seating in Draddy Gymnasium
- 2pm: Graduates report to designated assembly areas
- 3pm: Commencement procession begins
- 4:30pm: Reception on the Quad
The spring Commencement ceremony is for all masters candidates and the school of continuing and professional studies who have completed degree requirements in September ’15, February ’16 and May ’16. Tickets are required for guests to attend the Commencement ceremony. Each graduate is offered eight guests tickets.
- The Commencement procession will begin at 3 p.m. in Draddy Gymnasium.
- Doors will open to guests at 2 p.m. Please have your tickets ready to present to the attendant.
- Food and drink are not permitted in Draddy Gymnasium.
Keynote Address & Honorary Degree Recipient
William J. Merriman '73, Ph.D., Dean of the School of Education and Health