Faculty & Staff Opportunities
All faculty, administrators, and staff are invited to continually deepen their understanding and embodiment of the Lasallian Catholic core identity of Manhattan College. The Office of Mission offers assistance to the College community in their efforts to realize, promote, and integrate the distinctive Lasallian Catholic core identity of the College in keeping with the College’s Strategic Plan and Mission.
For those faculty members, administrators and staff who wish to engage more directly with professional development programs that focus specifically on the Lasallian Catholic heritage and values of the mission of the College, Manhattan College offers opportunities to attend several formation programs, some of which are held off-campus.
- College Core Identity Seminar (CCIS) for New Faculty
- College Core Identity Seminar (CCIS) for New Staff and Administrators
- Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities (ASACCU)
- Buttimer Institute
- College Core Identity Seminar (CCIS) Level 200 for Faculty
- John Johnston Institute for Contemporary Lasallian Practice
- Institute for Administrators in Catholic Higher Education
- International Association of Lasallian Universities (IALU) Lasallian Leadership for Faculty and Academic Administrators
- Lasallian Association of Metropolitan Ministries (LAMM)
- Legacy Lasallians Retreat
- Young Lasallians VEGA