- Lydia supervises and manages College marketing, communication and advertising, and acts as a liaison to the president and other academic and non-academic departments.
Senior Content Manager
- Julie produces content for the College’s website and print publications. She also manages social media and video production.
- Patrice coordinates the College's presence on external websites. She also produces the HR newsletter, and fields specific requests for department advertising.
Liz Connolly Bauman
- Liz assists with communication efforts and produces the Manhattan Monthly.
Director of Web Communications
- Annie oversees communication efforts related to the college's external web presence including manhattan.edu and social media.
- Gail assists in planning and organizing special events.
Director of Publications and Editorial Services
- Kristen produces and edits the alumni magazine, M, and manages all publications. She is also the point of contact for any questions about the College’s style guide.
Patricia Gunn Doherty
Director of Special Events
- Pat plans and organizes major special events on and off campus, including commencements and convocations.
- Christine carries out various tasks related to the department, as well as creates content for the College's website.
Director of Communications
Pete manages internal and external media relations.
Assistant Director of Design
- Kat is responsible for the design and art direction of all print collateral, as well as brand management for the College.
- Sarah produces content for the College’s website and print publications. She also coordinates photography for campus shoots and special events.