The Manhattan College Print Shop serves the campus through convenient and cost effective printing of departmental printed materials including flyers, posters and brochures, as well as classroom materials in a variety of sizes and formats. All Print Shop fees are managed and charged through the Business Services office. Please allow up to 5 days’ notice prior to submitting your request.
*All print work being displayed off-campus for public audiences must get approval from the Marketing and Communications office. On-campus print jobs are subject to review by the Business Services office, with possible consultation with the Marketing and Communication department. It is essential to keep within the guidelines of the College’s brand.
For additional questions about Print Shop services or rates contact the Business Services office at 718-862-7456.
How to submit a poster order
- Document must be in PDF format.
- Email as attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
- Include the following in your email:
- Your departmental four digit org number, or any other budget code FUND/ACCT to be charged for the final product.
- The number of copies
- Measurements (example 18”x20”, 24”x36”, 36”x48)
- Paper selection: glossy (universal bond flat texture available upon request)
How to submit a copy job
- Fill out the three part copy job slip (available in Business Services office), and include all the details that explain the copy work and the final product.
- Deliver a hardcopy of the document to Business Services office with the job slip attached. Or email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com and deliver only the job slip. (Note some documents reproduce better as a print job sent to the copier. )
- Please allow up to one full business day for the final product to be ready for pickup or delivery. Jobs requiring several additional steps, after copying, may require more than 2-3 business days. You will be notified of the timeframe at the start of work.
***Please note: All work is performed based on first-come, first-serve but adjustments can be made on an individual basis. Please discuss this at the time your work is delivered to the Business Services office.