MAJORS & PROGRAMS
Manhattan College offers more than 40 majors in a wide variety of disciplines throughout our five undergraduate schools.
School of Business
School of Education and Health
School of Engineering
School of Liberal Arts
School of Science
Manhattan College offers several pre-professional programs to prepare students who wish to pursue graduate studies in a specific discipline. These programs are not majors, but a set of recommended courses which contribute toward reaching a specific career objective. Additionally, the College offers a pre-health advisor who can assist students who want to pursue health-related professional degrees, and a pre-law advisor who can assist students who want to attend law school.
Our accelerated master’s program allows students to earn both their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in five years, providing the opportunity to save time and money, as well as kick-starting their careers in a familiar and supportive environment.
- B.S./M.B.A. - Accounting
- B.S./M.B.A. - Business
- B.S./M.S.Ed. - Childhood/Special Education (Grades 1–6)
- B.S./M.S. - Chemical Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Civil Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Computer Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Electrical Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Environmental Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Adolescent Education Mathematics
- B.S./M.S. - Applied Mathematics-Data Analytics
Manhattan College offers graduate programs in business, education, engineering and organizational leadership.
Undergraduate Degree Completion
Finish your bachelor's degree in a program designed to provide adult students a non-traditional opportunity to complete a baccalaureate degree for the advancement of their professional careers and for personal achievement.