Financial Aid Administration Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Academic Plan
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- TEACH Grant Application
- Expense/Resource Worksheet
- Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose (in person)
- Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose (notary)
- IRS Tax Return and/or IRS Tax Account Transcripts: Order Online
- Proof of High School Completion
- Proof of Parental Separation
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet
- Continuing & Professional Studies Financial Aid Form (Stafford loans)
- Exit Counseling for Stafford loans, Perkins loans, and TEACH Grants
- Graduate Financial Aid Form (Stafford loans)
- Keep Track of your Loans: Organization Sheet
- PLUS loans: Credit Check and/or Master Promissory Note
- Stafford loans: Entrance Counseling and/or Master Promissory Note
New York State Aid (HESC)
Student Accounts and Bursar Services Forms
- Follow these instructions before searching for your job in 2012-2013.
- Open job positions are available under Self-Service > Financial Aid > Work Study Menu > Work Study Status. Students must complete all requirements before the jobs listing link will appear.
- Still interested in campus employment, and not eligible for work-study? You can still request that we review your account by using the comment box under Self-Service > Initial Awards/Authorizations > Accept Award Offers.