Self-Service Bursar Features
About Self-Service and Student Accounts and Bursar Services
The Student Accounts and Bursar Services office utilizes features on Self-Service to provide Manhattan College students with a secure system to manage their student accounts online.
Begin by logging on to Self-Service > Student > Student Account to view current information on payment and financial aid disbursements.
Account Summary and Account Summary by Term
- Maintains a running history of individual charges and payments from the first enrolled semester at the College.
- Displays confirmed financial aid disbursements and one’s current balance.
- Account Summary by Term organizes individual information by semester.
How to Submit an Online Payment
Self-Service conveniently accepts secure, online payments toward one’s student account balance using:
- Credit cards
- Savings and/or checking account
- Note: There is no surcharge fee charged by the College.
Once logged in to Self-Service, please follow these steps:
- Click on Student > Student Account
- From there, select Make Payment/Account Summary by Term
- On the drop-down menu, select the current academic semester
- Review the charges and balance, then click Make an Online Payment Now.
- Choose your method of payment and indicate the amount you wish to pay.
- Click Next, review the information you submitted, then Next again to get routed to our secure third-party payment site, Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
- Enter in your payment details, submit your payment, and print your receipt.
Note for families using our Monthly Payment Plan:
Families enrolled in the 10-month budget plan through TMS should never submit their monthly payments on Self-Service. However, balances that exceed the monthly budget plan and required additional payment to the College can be paid online using this gateway.
Room Reservation Fee: Online Payments
(Current Students - Spring semesters only)
- Submit the room reservation deposit on Self-Service > Student > Student Account > Room Reservation Deposit
- Room reservation deposits can only be paid online if a student has a zero or negative account balance.
- Students who submit room reservation deposits after the annual room lottery selection process should contact Residence Life following successful payment submission.