The Office of Student Accounts and Bursar Services
reporting to the Vice President of Finance & CFO, Michael Masch
The Office of Student Accounts and Bursar Services manages College-related charges and credits placed on individual student accounts, including billing, collection, and refund services.
Further, the office is responsible for the administration and collection of the Federal Perkins Loan Program. We collaborate with financial aid personnel to provide customer service to students and their families.
- Sent to the student's permanent home address via postal mail during the second week in July.
- Due in mid-August, about 2 weeks before classes begin.
- Fall 2013 payment deadline: August 8, 2013
- Sent to the student's permanent home address via postal mail during the second week in December.
- Due in mid-January, about 2 weeks before classes begin.
Without exception, payment must accompany a registration form (available from the Registrar), signed by the student's academic advisor, in order to enroll for an intercession term (January/Summer). There is no option to preregister without prepayment.
Payment to the College is always the responsibility of the student regardless of the source of funding for tuition. Account access is available via Self-Service with a valid student ID number and PIN.
Students can view their billing account detail transactions and balances. Other student information available on Self-Service includes financial aid awards and personal information.