Student Financial Services
The Office of Financial Aid Administration and the Office of Student Accounts and Bursar Services share the mission to educate, advise, and assist in the navigation of college finances. We work collaboratively to provide walk-in financial services to Manhattan College students and their families. It will take patience and diligence, but together we share in the privilege and responsibility of your aspirations for a Manhattan education.
New Students, Welcome!
- Financial Planning Checklist, e-mailed on 6/11/14.
- Welcome Letter, mailed on 5/27/14.
- We look forward to seeing you at Orientation! A thorough Financial Aid session will be held on the first day of each Orientation, at 1:30 pm. A concurrent session will be presented in Spanish. More details will be available on the schedules provided during check-in.
Selected for FAFSA Verification?
- It's not too late to be considered for federal aid. File your FAFSA today!
- Continuing Students: We will send you an e-mail (to your MC student inbox) in early June with your financial aid award letter.
Congratulations, Class of 2014!
- Student loan borrowers: All borrowers must complete Exit Counseling at studentloans.gov.
- TEACH Grant recipients: Complete Exit Counseling at nslds.ed.gov. Students continuing in the Fall for graduate school are advised to meet with our TEACH Grant coordinator to discuss.
- Perkins Loan borrowers: Check your e-mail or view E-Exit instructions online.