Located two blocks off campus (at the corner of W. 238th St. and Waldo Ave.), Overlook Manor is an apartment complex for juniors, seniors and graduate students. Apartments of various sizes house three to six residents, depending on the number of bedrooms in each unit. These apartments offer full kitchens and bathrooms. Some units have balconies. Seven floors house 400 men and women in single-sex apartments.
Twelve-month housing is available in Overlook Manor, which is a convenient option for students looking to take full advantage of our New York City location with jobs or internships.
- Cable TV and Internet access in every apartment
- A community lounge with LCD flat-screen TVs
- A study room for quiet work or small to large group projects
- A fitness center
- A recreation room with pool tables, ping-pong, shuffleboard and other games
- Vending machines for snacks and beverages
- A laundry room
- Wireless Internet throughout the building