Orientation is an essential and exciting program that introduces new students to all aspects of campus life. It is an opportunity to meet with administrators and current students who serve as orientation leaders in easing your transition to Manhattan College. All new undergraduate students must attend one of the orientation sessions. Students are required to submit their enrollment deposit in order to register for orientation.
- Freshman Orientation 1: June 2-3
- Freshman Orientation 2: June 9-10
- Freshman Orientation 3: June 12-13
- Freshman Orientation 4 and Transfer Orientation: August 19-20 (this session is reserved for students traveling a great distance and all transfer students)
Register for Orientation
First Time Users
If you are registering for the first time, log in with the username and activation code provided in your orientation letter.
If you are returning to continue or complete registration, log in with your username and password.
Orientation is only for undergraduate students. Graduate students and students in the School for Continuing & Professional Studies do not attend orientation.
Please note: Students are required to take an online math placement exam prior to arriving at orientation. Regardless of what orientation session you register for, we ask that you take the math placement exam before you get to campus. See more information about the exam.
- August 18 - 2-5 p.m.: Arches students, Orientation Session 4 participants and transfer students move in
- August 21 - 8 a.m.: Freshmen move in (for students who are not in the Arches or Orientation Session 4)
- August 22-24: Opening Weekend for freshmen and transfer students
- August 24 - 8 a.m.: Returning students move in
- August 25: First day of classes