Orientation is an essential and exciting program that introduces new students to all aspects of campus life. It is an opportunity to meet with administrators and current students who serve as orientation leaders in easing your transition to Manhattan College. All new undergraduate students must attend one of the orientation sessions. Students are required to submit their enrollment deposit in order to register for orientation.
Please note: Orientation is only for undergraduate students. Graduate students and students in the degree completion program do not attend orientation.
**Please note the revised dates below:
- Freshman Orientation 1: June 2-3
- Freshman Orientation 2: June 9-10
- Freshman Orientation 3: June 12-13
- Freshman Orientation 4: August 19-20 (this session is reserved for students traveling a great distance)
Orientation is not mandatory for transfer students. If transfer students wish to attend, they must register for Orientation Session 4. Transfer students will receive a letter in July with more information.
- August 18 - 2pm: Arches Students and Orientation Session 4 participants move in
- August 21 - 8am: Freshmen move in (for students who are not in the Arches or Orientation Session 4)
- August 22-24: Opening Weekend for freshmen
- August 24 - 8am: Transfer and returning students move in
- August 25: First day of classes