Office of Career Pathways
The Office of Career Pathways houses the Center for Career Development (CCD) and the Center for Graduate School & Fellowship Advisement (CGSFA). Both offices work together to help students and alumni identify interests, develop realistic goals, gain relevant and necessary experience, overcome challenges, and make informed decisions about their future.
We are also focused on helping students understand undergraduate research experience in the context of graduate school, fellowships and career pathways. Both offices provide advising appointments with counselors and assistance with facilitating internships and research projects.
In short, in keeping with our mission as a Lasallian Catholic college, as President O'Donnell stated at the Spring 2014 Faculty Convocation, we encourage our students and alumni "to think and wonder and imagine and to build a good life - a life of meaning and purpose."
CCD Services & Programs:
- Job and Internship Board: JasperLink
- Career Fairs
- Career Assessments and Online Resources
- Mentor Program
- Professional Training Program
- On-Campus Recruitment
- Mock Interviews
- Company Site Visits
- Suit Up Professional Clothing Closet
CGSFA Services & Programs:
- Preparation for Law School
- Preparation for Health Professions: Medicine and Dentistry
- Applying to Graduate School
- Applying for Fellowships
- Jasper Summer Research Scholars Program
- Summer Fellows Program