2014-15 Meal Plans
New Resident Student Meal Plan - $13,740 (with housing)
- Unlimited meal swipes at Locke's + $50 Dining Dollars + $25 Jasper Dollars per semester (a 50% increase compared to 2013-14)
- An additional daily lunch time (11 a.m.-2 p.m.) meal swipe at the student commons available Monday-Friday to any student with classes on the south campus (Leo Engineering or Research and Learning Center) ending at or before 2 p.m.
Overlook Meal Plan - $12,940 (with housing)
- Four weekly meal swipes at Locke's + $640 Dining Dollars + $160 Jasper Dollars per semester
Both meal plans feature:
- 20% savings on purchases at all on-campus dining venues, as follows:
- 10% bonus on purchases of $100 or more Dining Dollars
- 10% discount each time you spend your Dining Dollars
- Ability to purchase additional Dining Dollars with a 20% savings for all incremental purchases of $100 or more
Jasper Dollars enhance meal plans by allowing students to use their meal plan at local restaurants and off-campus merchants. With Jasper Dollars, students have more flexibility as to when and where they dine. Unused Jasper Dollars carry over from fall to spring, but expire at the end of the spring semester.
Off-campus locations that accept Jasper Dollars are:
- Broadway Joe’s Pizza
- Dunkin Donuts
- Generico's Pizza
- Goodfellas Pizza
- Jasper Deli
- Lee’s II Chinese Kitchen
- Liebman’s Deli
- New Riverdale Deli
- Planet Wings
- Short Stop Restaurant
Dining Dollars are a declining balance account which can be used at any dining facility on campus. Unused Dining Dollars carry over from fall to spring, but expire at the end of the spring semester.