Become a Peer Career Advisor
Do you want to help your fellow students? Do you want to gain professional work experience? Do you want to be skilled in internship and job search? Apply to become a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) today!
As a PCA, you will be specially trained to assist students with career exploration, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, and job search strategies. You will serve as an ambassador between the Center for Career Development and students, faculty, and administrators on campus and collaborate with resident assistants and student clubs to offer tailored workshops.
- Eligible for either federal work study or campus employment
- Available at least 2 days a week from 2:30 – 4 p.m. from Mon – Thurs
- Current sophomores/juniors/seniors from five undergraduate schools
Quick Question Hours
- Resume/Cover Letter Review
- Application/Personal Statement Review
- CCD Programs/Services/Online Resources
- JasperLink Registration & Functions
- Set up & Wrap up
- Jasper Professional Series facilitation
- Class/Faculty presentation
- Student organizations/Group presentation
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 30TH!